Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just a quicky!


I've not blogged in a while, mainly because there is a lot happening behind the scenes and I can't talk about just yet. (I know! How annoying is it for me to allude to something and then deny you? lol)

I just wanted the blogging world to know that I'm still alive, happy and a very busy bee.

One thing I've found, since I've been away, is something very useful for my writing projects, it's called Scrivener. It's a writing program for any kind of writing, not just books, which has some serious 'Umph'! Holy Moly, the darn thing is awesome. Here is a link to it.

I heard about it through an article by Joanna Penn and thought I would check it out. Here is her article, why not have a read, see what you think and perhaps it can help you with your projects.

Anyhoo, that's all for now. I will be back again soon, take care of yourselves! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that you are feeling well and are working on some interesting projects again. I wish you inspiration and will stay tuned for the next publications!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by and I hope to be posting more soon. :)

    ReplyDelete