Friday, June 12, 2009

The End is Nigh

How many of you know I run a free online Pagan newspaper?

Well, this is the latest news about it:

I have, over the last six months, been contemplating the survival of The Pagan Activist and I have finally come to difficult decision.

From the 6th July 2009 The Pagan Activist will be closing.

I have not come to this decision lightly. I have, after all, been working on The Pagan Activist 24/7 for the last four years (almost) and have decided to retire from this project.

There are many factors that have lead to this decision, and amongst them are the financial weight of keeping this website going on donations and my personal investment. Also, the enormous amount of time I have spent on it throughout the last few years has made me realise that this time could be spent elsewhere, on the many other things I wish to do in this life.

With regards to columns, the final article of each columnist will be posted on 1st July, please do support them and read their last words as columnists for The Pagan Activist.

I am sorry about the short notice of this closure, I was thinking of closing down the website at the end of the year, but I realised that the renewal date of the main website is the 6th July and I do not wish to pay for another entire year of domain costs and hosting, for no reason. I am sure you understand.

Please feel free to retrieve any information from the website, that is not copyright to any author, for your own personal reference.

I would like to thank you all for being on this interesting journey with us.

2 comments:

  1. Edain

    I've only just recently found the Pagan Activist and while I'm not a long time reader I'd still like to thank you for all your hard work and integrity with the project.

    Bright Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WyzWmn,

    Thank you for your comment, it is appreciated. Thanks also for popping in! :)

    ReplyDelete