Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Dance!

Nope, tis not my 649 happy dance.
To those that are not Canadian, the 649 happy dance is your winning the lottery (called the 649)... happy dance ..lol!

I am happy because this 'lil old' blog has received it's very first award! Yippee!
(See told ya my inner child is outy! ;) )

Thank you very much Yart!


Yart at My Adventures in Sustainable Living was kind enough you give me this award!

It is my turn now to pass this award onto some other creative blogs.

Raz at Eco-Libris
Jeni at Heathen Vegan
Kevan at Kevan Manwarings Blog
Fey at Live From The Red Leather Couch
Rima at The Hermitage

Now it’s their turn to pass it on to other creative blogs.

Instructions:

Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on your blog or on a post, nominate up to 10 blogs which show great creativity, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

Check out the nominated blogs and enjoy! :)

6 comments:

  1. Gosh Edain!
    I am honoured!
    Thank you so much. I will check out your other nominees NOW!

    *disappears*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Edain - nice to meet you and thank you very much for the award! I am not really an award passer-oner, but touched that you enjoy my blog ramblings :)
    Wishing you the best from England :)
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rima, Thanks for stopping in. Glad you liked the award. Keep up your great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edain,

    Thank you so much for the award! It's really great to get such a positive feedback and to be part of this great list :))

    We'll post about it of course and look for others to nominate!

    Best,
    Raz @ Eco-Libris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Raz,

    You are most welcome, I love the work you do and your blog!

    I shall look forward to your nominations. :)

    Thanks for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete